En Women's We will accompany you in each of the stages of pregnancy, you will feel clothed, supported and advised at all times by the best specialists, who will take care of you and help you solve all those doubts that may arise throughout the process.
During the initial stage it is very important to follow the medical controls, since doubts and some fears begin to arise. The team that makes up the Women's Barcelona Obstetrics unit is prepared to advise you in this pre-pregnancy stage so that you have all the necessary information so that you can enjoy the process in a healthy way.
En Women's We know the importance of this new state in your life and that is why we want to offer you quality and personalized prenatal care.
Prenatal diagnosis is the set of techniques used to know if the formation of the fetus is developing properly.
Tests that are performed:
- Viability ultrasound: It allows us to observe the location, size and heart rate of the embryo. It is done between week 6 and 9 of pregnancy.
- First trimester screening: Rule out chromosome alterations, such as Down syndrome. It consists of a blood test (week 8-10) and a detailed ultrasound (week 11-13)
- Ultrasound week 20-22: During it, the morphology of the fetus is observed.
There are also other specific tests such as:
- Obstetric Doppler.
- Chorionic villus biopsy and amniocentesis (invasive procedures).
- Fetal echocardiography.
- Fetal biophysical profile.
- Genetic consultation.
En Women's We study and inform each pregnant woman individually, applying the appropriate diagnostic methods to each specific case.
So if you are pregnant we invite you to come visit us. Our specialists will follow up on your case, dedicating all the time and care you deserve.