El Dr. Jordi Portella is a member of the team of the Women's CD clinic in Barcelona is a gynecologist from Barcelona with extensive experience, specialist in hysteroscopic surgery, cervical pathology y breast pathology.
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona, he obtained the title of specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology (UAB) via Residency by competitive examination at the Hospital General Nuestra Señora de la Esperanza in Barcelona. He belongs to the College of Physicians of Barcelona with the collegiate number 11912.
He was an Assistant Physician at the Hospital de la Esperanza for four years and seven at the Hospital del Sagrado Corazón in Barcelona. He was responsible for the Obstetrics and Gynecology service of the Millenium Sanitas Balmes in Barcelona from its inception until 2015.
He is a Member of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics, a Numerary Member of the Spanish Fertility Society and a Member of the Spanish Society of Senology and Breast Pathology.
- 1984 Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics. Autonomous University of Barcelona - Barcelona, Spain
- 1977 Graduated in Medicine. Autonomous University of Barcelona - Barcelona, Spain. Outstanding rating
- Current: Responsible for Gynecology and Obstetrics service Millenium Sanitas Balmes - Barcelona. From its inception to the present
- 1988- 1995 Adjunct Doctor Hospital Sagrado Corazón- Barcelona
- 1985-1988 Adjunct Physician Hospital General de la Esperanza - Barcelona
Attendance at numerous national and international courses, conferences and symposiums. Of those that stand out lately:
- Image-Guided Oncological Surgery (February 2009 Hospital Clínic de Barcelona).
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Course (February 2009 Hospital Clínic de Barcelona).
- 8th European Congress on Menopause (May 2009 London).
- IV Workshop on Surgical Anatomy in Cadaveres (May 2010 Hospital Clínic de Barcelona).
- XXIV Annual Congress of the Spanish Association of Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy (November 2012 San Sebastián).
- XXXII National Congress of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (May 2013 Tenerife).
- 32 National Meeting National Congress of the Oncology Gynecology and Breast Pathology Section of the SEGO (October 2014 Madrid).
- Communications and presentations at national and international level
Hours of attention of Dr. Jordi Portella
- Tuesday from 15:30 to 19:30
- Thursday from 15:00 to 19:30
- Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 13:00 a.m.