Dr. Maddalena Santirocco
Per Natura dalla part delle donne, per scelta al parrot servizio "
By nature, I am on the side of women. By choice, I remain at your service "
- General gynecology
- Fetal Medicine
- Obstetric Ultrasound
- Prenatal Diagnosis
Training and academic merits
- Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the Universitá degli Studi di Milano (2010.
- Specialty in Gynecology and Obstetrics from the Universitá degli Studi di Milano- Scuola di Specializzazione in Ginecologia e Ostetricia (2016).
- Complementary training in the Vascular Surgery Unit at the San Giuseppe Hospital in Milan.
- Further training in fetal cardiology at the Hospital Papa Giovanni XXIII in Bergamo, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Training in Obstetric and Gynecological Ultrasound, level of specialized ultrasound training (level III) of the Section of Obstetric and Gynecological Ultrasound of the SEGO (Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron).
- Accreditation in "Ultrasound of weeks 11-13", Fetal Medicine Foundation.
- Complementary training in the Ultrasound Unit and Fellowship in the Fetal Medicine Unit at the Hospital Universitari Vall d 'Hebron.
- PhD Student in the context of the doctoral program in Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics at Women's CD, she works in the areas of Obstetrics, Gynecology, Ultrasound and Prenatal Diagnosis.
- Dr. Maddalena Santirocco has developed a research activity at the Grup de Recerca Biomèdica en Ginecologia of the Vall d'Hebron Research Institute (VHIR), a center dedicated to biomedical research in the field of diagnosis and treatment of health-related problems.
Dr. Maddalena Santirocco, a member of the Women's CD medical team, has a degree in Medicine and Surgery, a specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
He trained at the Universitá degli Studi di Milano, the Universitá degli Studi di Milano - Scuola di Specializzazione in Ginecologia e Ostetricia, at the San Giuseppe hospital in Milan, at the Papa Giovanni XXIII hospital in Bergamo and at the Vall d 'University Hospital. Hebron, among others.
Throughout her career, she has developed extensive experience in Obstetric Ultrasound, Prenatal Diagnosis and Fetal Medicine.