ONLY is a quarterly online publication that offers a selection of the most relevant articles and news about gynecology and obstetrics published on the Women's CD website.
The contents of Única can be consulted through the internet at the News Section of Women's CD through any computer or mobile device and, on a quarterly basis, UNICA is sent by email in digital format to Women's users.
The preparation of the articles, news and interviews published in ONLY It is in charge of the members of the team of specialists that make up Women's, doctors of international prestige and extensive and recognized trajectory in different areas of gynecology and obstetrics.
The team responsible for preparing the contents of ONLY is led by the Dr Damian Dexeus, Medical Director of Women's, a specialist in premalignant diseases of the neck, vagina and vulva and in breast cancer, and for the Doctor Francisco Carmona, Scientific Director of Women's, Head of the Gynecology Service of the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Barcelona, Member of the Royal Academy of Medicine of Catalonia y surgery specialist gynecological laparoscopic, endometriosis, benign gynecological pathology and alterations of the pelvic floor.
En ONLY We select and develop content focused on General Gynecology, Menopause and Perimenopause, Fertility and Assisted Reproduction, Gynecological Oncology, Pain Treatment, Pregnancy, Intimate Health, Pelvic Floor and Women's Well-being (physiotherapy, psychology, sexology, nutrition and dietetics).
Because you are unique, the purpose of the team that forms Women's is to offer you Actuality, Scientific Rigor and Medical Disclosure in those topics that may interest you the most, and we want to do it, at the same time, in an accessible way, because our desire is to provide a more complete and comprehensive service every day that understands women as a whole and makes life easier for them.
Issues published of the magazine Única
- Number 01. Presentation. Special uterine fibroids.
- Issue 02. Pregnancy and special article for the use of the laser.
- Number 03. Fertility on the cover. Special menopause.
- Number 04. Transfer to Clínica Corachan.
- Number 05. Gynecological news linked to tradition.
- Number 06. Comprehensive service for women's health.
- Number 07. Dr. Guirior interview and gynecological news.
- Number 08. Interview Dr. Damian Dexeus. Advanced surgical techniques for endometriosis.
- Number 09. Dr. Francisco Carmona, new president of the Society of Endometriosis and Uterine Disorders.
- Number 10. Interview with Dr. María del Valle Fuentes.
- Number 11. Second uterus transplant performed in Spain by the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona.
- Number 12. The most personal side of Dr. Francisco Carmona.